Valumehaanika Ltd (founded in 1966) operates with cast-iron and sheet metal.
Our focus is on small to middle size special castings for regional markets. Our ambition is to be a reliable and flexible partner to provide best solutions for customer needs.
Biggest export partners: Finland 92% and Latvia 7%
Number of employees: 10+
- a new induction furnace with the melting capacity of 0,75 t
- one brand new alphaset molding line
- one existing alphaset molding line and hand molding capability.
- We are developing Quality Management System certifications ISO:9001 and ISO:14001
- Gray-iron (GJL150-400)
- Ductile iron (GJS400-600)
- Iron with chrome content (up to 30% Cr)
- General machine building
- Furnace, hearth and fireplace doors
- Fira- and ash grates for heating systems
- Iron details, steel constructions, bunkers and containers
- Other small and medium size ductile iron castings
By subcontracting we also produce all kind of grey-iron and steel details. Valumehaanika Ltd. products can also be found in Tartu and Tallinn where the street illumination laterns, latern holders, benches, sewage tops are made by us. However the main products are special orders for different companies from which one third is exported to Finland, Sweden, Latvia.